By Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson
Covering greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material region, grade point, textual content constitution, and tutorial price indexing, this wide source consultant contains bibliographic details and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside ELL study rooms.
• provides in-depth indexing and coding for greater than three hundred alphabet books for grades K–12, delivering an easy-access source for librarians and teachers
• contains research of textual content constructions and tutorial values that is helping educators hyperlink curriculum goals to express alphabet books
• presents classes and techniques with featured books for pre-K via twelfth grade
• Describes particular tutorial feedback that may be used with ELL scholars with lists of second-language titles
Read or Download Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool PDF
Best publishing & books books
This publication develops a brand new interpretation of Aristotle's Metaphysics. by way of exploring the importance of the lengthy overlooked contrast among being in regards to different types and being with reference to potentiality and reality, the writer provides that Aristotle's technological know-how of being has exact elements: an research of the elemental materials of truth by way of different types, predication, and definition, and an research which offers with swap, strategy, and order of the realm.
Silverman offers graduate scholars who intend to pursue a occupation in academia and tenure-track junior college with candid information regarding constructing an enough book checklist. The booklet additionally offers graduate scholars, tenured school, and others with details they should maximize the possibility of getting their articles authorized for book via peer-reviewed specialist, clinical, and scholarly journals.
The islands and seascapes gracing the Caribbean Sea have lengthy been parts of curiosity and examine for geographers and different students from around the globe. The lands and waters of the Caribbean quarter have motivated an in depth physique of analysis and writing around the many fields of geography. This e-book collects, organizes, and offers as lots of those scholarly courses as attainable to assist within the educating, research, and additional scholarship of the geography of this region.
Protecting greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material sector, grade point, textual content constitution, and tutorial worth indexing, this vast source advisor comprises bibliographic info and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside ELL study rooms.
- Russia and Eastern Europe: A Bibliographic Guide to English-Language Publications, 1992-1999: A Bibliographic Guide to English Language Publications, 1992-1999
- Writing Successful Self-Help and How-To Books (Wiley Books for Writers Series)
- Geographies of the Book
- The Philippines in World War II, 1941-1945: A Chronology and Select Annotated Bibliography of Books and Articles in English (Bibliographies and Indexes in Military Studies)
- African-American Holiness Pentecostal Movement: An Annotated Bibliography (Religious Information Systems)
Extra info for Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool
Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool by Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson